Centre Spa & Wellness has a reputation for providing the highest quality of health treatments and guest service – and we are now looking for an exceptional massage therapist to join our close-knit team.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced therapist who has the desire to build a strong client base with our loyal guests. This is a great opportunity to work in a relaxed, friendly environment and to expand your knowledge and experience by working in close contact with other health professionals.
If you meet these requirements and would like to take advantage of this great opportunity, please attach your cover letter and resume below.
- One week paid vacation after one year. Two weeks after 5 years.
- Liability insurance
- All lotions, oils, products, sheets, equipment, etc. are supplied by Centre Spa
- In-house laundry service
- Continued education paid for by Centre Spa
- Spacious on-site parking for you and your guests
- No non-compete to sign
- Perform massage treatments to encourage relaxation, relieve muscle tension, and improve blood circulation
- Use a range of massage techniques to enhance sports performance and treat/prevent injury
- Provide excellent customer service and advice on stretching, relaxation, and general health
- Participation in maintaining a clean, organized, and efficient environment
- Keeping up to date guest information and record detailed notes used in treatments
- Completing each service within the designated time frame
- Arrive 20 minutes prior to your first session
Education requirements, certifications, work experience
- A Michigan Massage License
- Physical fitness, stamina, and excellent manual skills
- Ability to perform deep tissue massages
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly/caring personality
- Reliable and motivated, willingness to go above and beyond
- An ability to work within a team and build relationships
- Passion and drive for helping guests achieve their desired results
- A commitment to learning and developing your skills within the industry
- Strong customer interaction skills with ability to build client base
- A confident and outgoing attitude
- Passion for health and well-being
- Professional presentation