We are looking to add to our friendly and professional team. Centre Spa & Wellness has an excellent opportunity for a motivated and friendly hairdresser – stylist.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced stylist who has the desire to build a strong client base with our loyal guests. With modern facilities, quality products and a relaxed, professional atmosphere, Centre Spa & Wellness is a great place to expand your knowledge and experience by working in close contact with other health professionals.
If you meet these requirements and would like to take advantage of this great opportunity, please attach your cover letter and resume below.
- One week paid vacation after one year. Two weeks after 5 years.
- Liability insurance
- At least 2 receptionist working all open hours of the spa
- Reminder calls for your guests
- We offer at least 4 training events per year, paid for by Centre Spa
- $150.00 per year towards your tool purchase (dryers, irons, clippers)
- All color and back bar supplies are covered by Centre Spa
- Break room separate from dispensary, plus full kitchen
- Superior extra-large anti-fatigue mats
- Keurig coffee, tea, and fresh fruit flavored water for your guests
- Spacious on-site parking for you and your guests
- Redken Color, Aveda, MoroccanOil for retail
- No non-compete to sign
- Recently renovated full service spa. With over 100 different services to keep your guests in house for all their spa needs.
- All aspects of hairdressing, including styling, coloring, cutting, washing, etc.
- Performing an array of techniques to enhance guest expectations
- Provide excellent customer service and advice on hair care, products, and general health
- Participation in maintaining a clean, organized, and efficient environment
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your first guest
- Completing each service within the time frame designated for your position
- Keep detailed formula notes
Education requirements, certifications, work experience
- A Cosmetology License
- At least two years of experience as a stylist, preferably with clientele
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly/caring personality
- Reliable and motivated, willingness to go above and beyond
- An ability to work within a team and build relationships
- Passion and drive for helping guests achieve their desired results
- A commitment to learning and developing your skills within the industry
- A professional who takes pride in producing quality finishes
- Strong customer interaction skills with ability to build client base
- A confident and outgoing attitude
- Passion for health and well-being
- Professional presentation