At Centre Spa & Wellness we take pride in providing the highest quality health treatments and guest services. We are now looking for an outstanding Esthetician to join our close-knit team.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Esthetician who has the desire to build a strong client base with our loyal guests. This is a great opportunity to work in a professional, nurturing environment and to expand your knowledge and experience by working in close contact with other health professionals that share our desire.
If you meet these requirements and would like to take advantage of this great opportunity, please attach your cover letter and resume below.
- One week paid vacation after one year. Two weeks after 5 years
- Liability Insurance
- Reminder calls for your guests
- Continued Education paid for by Centre Spa
- All back bar supplies and equipment are covered by Centre Spa
- In house laundry service
- No non-compete to sign
- Perform facial treatments, extractions, waxing, hand/foot massage, etc.
- Use a range of facial treatments and techniques to enhance guest experience
- Provide excellent customer service and advice on skin care and general health
- Participation in maintaining a clean, organized, and efficient environment
- Keeping up-to-date guest information and record products used in treatments
- Arrive to work 20 minutes prior to your first guest
- Completing each service within the time frame designated for your position
Education requirements, certifications, work experience
- An Esthetician License
- At least one year of experience as an Esthetician
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly/caring personality
- Reliable and motivated, willingness to go above and beyond
- An ability to work within a team and build relationships
- Passion and drive for helping guests achieve their desired results
- A commitment to learning and developing your skills within the industry
- Strong customer interaction skills with ability to build client base
- A confident and outgoing attitude
- Passion for health and well-being
- Professional presentation